The Chairman's Group comprises of five LMC members who meet approximately six times a year to support the Medical and Lay Secretaries in the day to day operation of the LMC. The Lay Secretary is also a member of the group.
- Doctor Jonathan Ball – LMC and GP Sub Chair
- Doctor Lorien Cameron-Ross - LMC and GP Sub Vice Chair
- Doctor Iain Kennedy – LMC Medical Secretary
- Doctor Chris Williams – LMC and GP Sub Treasurer
- Doctor Al Miles – LMC and GP Sub member and 5th Member
- Lindsay Dunn – LMC Lay Secretary
To contact any of the Chairman's Group please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chairman's Group guide and influence LMC policy following consultation with their own members and taking on board the views of the other LMC member representatives. In between LMC meetings, they will turn their attention to items of urgent business, considering and advising on matters of importance that cannot wait until the next formal meeting.
The Chairman’s Group is reimbursed at an honorarium rate for attendance at formal Chairman’s Group meetings.